A look into our wholesale exotic hardwood decking products
We produce both FSC certifed and non-FSC certified exotic hardwood decking lumber.
Advantage Decking® at the Advantage Florestal Mill
We mill exotic hardwood decking from a variety of species such as Ipe, Cumaru, Tigerwood (Muiracatiara), Jatoba, Itauba, Garapa, and many other South American species. We manufacture decking for several different markets such as North America, Europe, Australia, and several other regions. We mill a variety profiles such as smooth, S4S (surfaced 4 sides) E4E (eased 4 edges), Anti-slip, and custom profiled. The standard radius for most decking is 3mm, but we also produce 5mm radius edges, and other sizes upon request. Our Ipe decking is available AD (air-dried) or KD (kiln dried). The other species we mill are typically produced kiln dried. Most commonly we kiln dry decking to 12-14% MC, but we can also kiln dry our exterior decking to your required moisture content. Like all of our wood products we can provide our decking FSC certified or non-FSC.
You can buy with confidence from our mill
- We specialize in decking
- We Ship containers worldwide
- All of our decking is created on our state-of-the-art equipment
- We have decking that is not as common around the world
- We provide a better way of life for our employees
- All of our lumber is only bought from sustainable forestry practices
- All of our hardwoods are available in FSC® certified
- We have an international sales team that is familiar with most of the regional deck board sizes. Advantage Florestal has the ability to cut decking in most any size and regularly produces different sizes for different countries.
Give us a call or send us an email so we can give you some alternate idea’s for a new decking trend. Knowing you are buying the best products at the best prices will give you peace of mind. Our team is always looking out for our customer’s because we understand that you are too!